Tips for your meditation practice:
- Try to meditate at the same time – it’ll help you in maintaining a routine
- Drink a glass of water before you start
- Find a quiet space – or use noise cancelling headphones
- Unplug and make sure you’ll not be disturbed for the duration of your practice
- Set an alarm with for the desired time (unless following a guided meditation)
- Make yourself comfortable – best is to come into a seated position
- Focus on your breath or on sound (e.g. music)
- Your mind will wander and that’s ok. It’s part of the process. Once you are aware of it, redirect your focus to observing your breath
- Journal right after – about what you experienced or any insight you gained
You can watch all of our videos, tutorials and meditations on our YouTube channel.
Here are some examples:
A soothing guided meditation for inner peace & calm.
A talk on how to meditate
Set yourself up for an abundant life.
Take a five-minute break to breathe and reset your energy.
Become a supporter of Scope of Stillness and help Bel to continue creating more of these offerings. Go to her profile on “Buy me a Coffee” to find out how to contribute.
also available on